Havdalah Women is a global gathering of women who love God, Israel, and His Word. We are multiethnic and multigenerational with a heart for developing women in understanding the Hebraic roots of our faith so that they teach others to do the same.
It is for kingdom-minded women who:
- Want to discover the Hebraic roots of Christianity
- Desire a deeper understanding of God’s Word in its original, cultural context
- Want to build community with other kingdom-minded women
- Long to feel valued, supported, and connected
All our gatherings are planned and designed with fun, learning, and community in mind.
Havdalah Women is a safe place where God-loving women can:
- Discover the Hebraic roots of Jesus, the Gospel, and the Bible
- Learn how to study God’s Word in its original, cultural context
- Build community with other kingdom-minded women
- Disciple, mentor, and encourage one another
- Pray for each other’s needs
- Enjoy special ministry times of words in season
- Strengthen their inner woman with the transforming power of God’s Word
- Hear teachings on life-giving topics that inspire growth
- Be empowered to live out their full, God-given potential
- Find opportunities for personal, spiritual, and leadership development
To see women live out their unique calling.
Our purpose is Women Teaching Women:
- To provide a safe place where women can deepen their relationship with Yeshua (Jesus) through His Word using a relational model of discipleship.
- To develop women in understanding the Hebraic roots of our faith so that they can teach others to do the same.
Our values are GLOW:
- Love & Unity
- Whole lot of fun!
Monthly gatherings and special events both on-site and online where we have fun, learn, and build community.
What is Havdalah?
Havdalah is a Hebrew word that means separation or distinction. It is a declaration that is made at the end of Shabbat or a Jewish holiday to distinctively separate the day from the ordinary days that follow.
God makes a distinction between the holy and the profane, the light and darkness, those who love him, and those who don’t.
Women who follow Jesus are women of distinction:
… for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God’s very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.1 Peter 2:9
As women, God made us distinct and set apart with a multitude of gifts, talents, wisdom, and divine intuition to be a blessing, light, salt, and advancers of His Kingdom on earth by supporting each other and impacting our families and communities.