With many years of service experience in the IT and residential industries, I commit my personal time and attention to every detail in serving my clients, contributing to my continued success. The majority of my real estate sales originate from repeat clients and referrals. I take my representation role very seriously and I’m honored to be a part of my clients’ home story.
A Little Bit About Me
For leisure, I enjoy reading, cooking and spending time with my family. I have two daughters in college whom I privately home educated for ten years, and entered college as sophomores at age 16. I wore many hats including teacher, nurse, guidance counselor, researcher and soccer mom among others. I am fluent in English and Spanish. Texas has been our home where we’ve raised our family and reap the benefits of homeownership for over two decades.
A programmer by trade, I’m lucky to have had the opportunity of exploring other adventures that have shaped the person I am today – from managing every aspect of my own home building company, to designing websites; from running my real estate business to writing and speaking on parenting topics with my husband.
I believe in the beauty of life, family and home.
My Ideal Client
I love working with people who are ready to buy or sell, desire exceptional service and want a super easy transaction process.
Dina knows how to take care of her customers and she really looks out for them. She was very helpful in so many ways and so pleasant to work with. She made the whole process so easy and stress free.-JOYCE SONG
- Programmer for over 12 years
- Masters degree in computers science from NYIT
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Founding Builder and Board Member of Green Built Texas, which now has over 20,000 homes registered under the program’s energy efficient construction protocol for North Central Texas, and is part of the criteria search for homes in the NTREIS Multiple Listing Service.
- Builder of award-winning home, Greater Fort Worth Spring Tour of New Homes™ for homes priced at $400-$450,000 (2005)
- Built the Savvy Idea Home for Building Savvy® Magazine (2006)
- Built custom, high-performance homes in north Texas (2004-2009)
- Co-authored two White Papers for Green Building Advisor
- Authored Social Media 911: A Hands-on Guide to Build Your Brand and Business Online
- Instructor for the National Association of Home Builders (2007-2008)
- Hurst, Euless, Bedford
- Keller, Southlake, Trophy Club
- Arlington, Grand Prairie, Fort Worth, Watauga
Broker Associate | Bilingual Realtor®